Estates, Wills, Probates
In the event of a death of a family member or loved one, the attorneys and staff at Butler & Butler, P.C. compassionately and professionally handle the many tasks involved in the probate process and the administration of the estate, including:
- Taking possession and control of assets
- Managing estate assets and income
- Ascertaining and paying legitimate debts of the decedent
- Distributing assets of the estate to its beneficiaries or heirs
- Filing an inventory of the estate assets and one or more itemized accounts of all receipts, disbursements and distribution of estate assets
- Interpreting questions regarding substandard or generic Internet Wills
- Negotiating or litigating contested claims or Will contests
- Dealing with insolvent estates
We can also help you if you are in need of a Will, Power of Attorney, Health Care Proxy, or living Will. Contact us to make an appointment with an experienced probate and estate administration attorney.
FREE Case Evaluation
Set up a free consultation with one of our experienced trial lawyers by filling out the form below or by calling us at (607) 748-9907.