Butler, Mucci & Grace LLP
Estates, Wills, Probates
In the event of a death of a family member or loved one, the attorneys and staff at Butler, Mucci & Grace LLP compassionately and professionally handle the many tasks involved in the probate process and the administration of the estate, including:
- Taking possession and control of assets
- Managing estate assets and income
- Ascertaining and paying legitimate debts of the decedent
- Distributing assets of the estate to its beneficiaries or heirs
- Filing an inventory of the estate assets and one or more itemized accounts of all receipts, disbursements and distribution of estate assets
- Interpreting questions regarding substandard or generic Internet Wills
- Negotiating or litigating contested claims or Will contests
- Dealing with insolvent estates
We can also help you if you are in need of a Will, Power of Attorney, Health Care Proxy, or living Will. Contact us to make an appointment with an experienced probate and estate administration attorney.
Setup a Free Consultation
When you call Butler, Mucci & Grace LLP, you receive a legal team with the knowledge and commitment to aggressively represent you in court in civil and criminal matters. We have extensive experience working in local, county, and federal courts in New York and Pennsylvania.
Contact Butler, Mucci & Grace LLP in Vestal, New York, if you have been injured or need expert representation for any other legal matter.
231-241 Main St.
Vestal, NY 13850
Mon-Thurs: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Friday: 8:30am to 4:00pm
Saturday: By Appt. Only